The autumn session began and with it the strike of appeals proclaimed by the Movement for the Dignity of University Teaching.We remind you that:
- All university professors and researchers will be able to participate in the strike and not only the signatories of the strike appeal: those signatures indicated a willingness to support the initiative and adhesion and have no formal implication on the abstention or not from the exam.
- Professors and researchers who go on strike are not obliged to communicate to anyone in advance the will to strike,so they are not obliged to communicate it either to the students or to the rector. They will have to communicate the abstention from the exam only to the MIUR and to the promoters of the strike, subsequently. You can contact your teachers directly to ask if they will join the strike, but they will not be obliged to answer you.
- The strike will concern only the first appeal of the session:for courses with only one appeal in this session the disbursement of an extraordinary appealwill be guaranteed.
- Undergraduates will still be guaranteed the opportunity to graduate in this session. The Poli is constantly working to find the most appropriate ways to minimize the inconvenience for undergraduates.
- In the event that one of your teachers does not show up in the classroom on the date scheduled for the ordinary appeal, we invite you to report it by email to the Presidency of your School: email@example.com(IngIndInf); firstname.lastname@example.org (AUIC); email@example.com (ICAT); firstname.lastname@example.org (Design)
- Unless explicit and unequivocal indications from your teachers, present yourself in the classroom for the date scheduled for the appeal.
We are in continuous contact with the Polytechnic to monitor the situation and try to better manage any possible discomfort created by the strike.
We therefore invite you to report particular inconveniences that may affect you in order to promptly bring them to the attention of the University.
The strike could be lifted at any time during its course: if this situation should occur, we will inform you promptly.
Here you can find the article by La Terna Sinistrorsa
Here you can find the article of Open List for the Right to Study