In the last session of the Academic Senate the relevant aspects focused on the layout of the spaces area 09- Campus La Masa, on the entrance test for the School of Design, and on the Call for admission to Doctoral Courses and scholarships,
Layout of spaces Area 09 – Campus La Masa;
An analysis of the situation of the Campus on the facilities was carried out to finalize any critical issues, but no significant anomalies emerged. The spaces, in fact, seem to be adequate and congruous. It has also been pointed out that when the central library of engineering is ready, further volumes will be released.
Announcement of admission to the Degree Courses of the School of Design A.A. 2014/2015;
As widely anticipated in the Consulta della Didattica (insert link to the February consultation) there will be three sessions of the admission test for the School of Design, divided as follows:
- Early session: 12 April 2014
- II early session: 15-16 July 2014
- III session in September: 3-4-5 September 2014
In addition, with full satisfaction on the part of the student representation, three days of preparationfor the test were prepared in March totallyfree and registered to then put them online and make them available to those who want to practice.
Call for admission to PhD Courses and scholarships Young Researchers Fund A.A. 2014/2015;
Pending the publication of the call,we report the fundamental points for admission to the selection of PhDcourses. Candidates with the following requirements will then be able to access:
- Who have obtained a Master's Degree in Italy (or equivalent qualification valid for admission to the doctorate) with a minimum score of 95/110;
- Who have obtained a minimum average of the examinations for the qualification obtained in foreign countries as indicated in theAnnex; For countries not included in this table, the evaluation will be referred directly to the admission commission.
In addition, all candidates are required to have knowledge of the English language according to this list:
- CAMBRIDGE: ≥ FCE grade B
- CAMBRIDGE IELTS (International English Language Testing System): ≥ 6
- ETS – TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): paper based (total score): ≥ 547
- ETS – TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): computer based (total score): ≥ 210
- ETS – TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): internet based (total score): ≥ 78
- ETS – TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication -Listening and Reading Test): ≥ 720
- TRINITY COLLEGE LONDON: ≥ ISE II
Finally, the Ministry of Education, University and Research with a note of 12 February 2014 has assigned to our University the amount of € 1,859,371.00 for additional scholarships under the Fund for the support of young people according to the criteria defined by D.M. 10/12/2013 n. 1016. In essence, it is proposed to assign 38 scholarships to doctoral courses according to the distribution made by the Senate in the session of 22/4/2013, in which the doctorates will have to take into account the priority areas of investigation indicated for the assigned scholarships, also for the purposes of the subsequent evaluation actions provided for by the ministerial assignment letter.