The contents published on this web page have been elaborated by Svoltastudenti as an indication and help for students.
The official information relating to fees is published by the University at https://www.polimi.it/studenti-iscritti/tasse-borse-e-agevolazioni-economiche/contribuzione-studentesca/.
Many of you have written to us asking for clarifications for the amount of the second installment generated at the same time as the registration for the degree exam.
Enrollment in the academic year has a cost, and to meet the student, two installments are issued:
- The first installment consists of:
- Stamp duty 16€
- The regional tax for the right to study 140€
- Against accidents 3,94€
- Against theft 5,65€
- The advance of the so-called "all-encompassing contribution", to cover educational, scientific and administrative services.
- The second installment that corresponds to the possible balance of the "all-inclusive contribution" is calculated on the basis of:
- CFU required i.e. sum of actual, autonomous and supernumerary credits (NOTE: the credits relating to the exams of the second semester required the previous year do not count if you pass the exam in the last session of the previous year)
- For ISEE (ISEE > 30000€) a band is awarded. By Stability Law (ISEE < = 30000€) a total or partial exemption is granted.
- Additional exemptions (merit, double degree, worker, etc.)
The first installment is paid at the time of registration or in August / September while in May the second installment is issued.
However, if you close your career (graduation, renunciation, suspension) before the second installment, the system calculates the due and proposes it at the time of exit (in the case that you have reported to us at the time of enrollment of the degree exam).
- I graduate now but I did not have time to enter the isee or I did not enter what happens?
The isee of the previous year (in this case ISEE 2021) is considered. We were told that some people the system could not calculate correctly on some students-> write to the secretariat if you are not in the upper range.
- I continue with the master's degree by enrolling in March 2022, will I have to pay the second full installment like the other years in May?
No, submit the ISEE_2022 within the deadlines and on the basis of the credits and the ISEE_2022 you will have a second installment calculated on these elements.
- But insurance, stamp duty and regional tax do I have to pay them twice?
Yes, because the bachelor's degree and the master's degree are distinct.
- Is the contribution for the degree removed from the second installment? No, it is used for stamp duty (one on the application for enrollment in the degree exam and one on parchment) and for the cost of parchment.
- Is there a site where all these things are said?