The trip includes a visit to the labyrinth of Fontanellato, also known as the labyrinth of the Masone, famous for being the largest of its kind in the world, consisting of reeds of different natures it covers more than seven hectares and includes, among other things, the art collection of Francesco Maria Ricci.
The tour continues to Parma to admire the city cathedral, which is located next to the baptistery also included in the tour, and the bishop’s palace.
The stop in Parma allows you to admire a great example of the Romanesque style of the 1100s and immerse yourself entirely in medieval history.
Registration opens October 20 at 6:30 pm.
53 places available!
– departure from Milan h. 9:00 am
– arrival in Fontanellato h. 10:30 am and visit to the labyrinth of the Masone
– departure from Fontanellato h. 14:00
– arrival in Parma 2:30 pm and visit Diocesan Museum, cathedral, bishop’s palace
– departure from Parma h. 18:00
– arrival in Milan h. 19:30
Initiative realized with the contribution of Politecnico di Milano.