The month of May is a harbinger of novelties for the theme Right to Study and Residences.
In fact, it was decided to bring about changes, especially with regard to residences, in light of the changed needs and conditions of recent years. We report below, in detail, all the information.
First of all, two changes have been made to the Right to Study call:
- From next year the scholarship for those who enroll from the second semester to the master's degree will cover half the amount of the annual scholarship and will ask that 17 CFU be supported.
- The request for the presentation of the lease has also been extended to foreign students.
In addition, with regard to the theme of residences** and the right to study **, from next year places will be available in all the residences of the University and in others not owned.
Specifically, there will be:
- Student House "Leonardo Da Vinci" (with 66 out of 333 seats at a discounted rate)
- Residence "Galileo Galilei" (with 284 out of 284 places at a discounted rate)
- Residence "Vilfredo Pareto" (with 139 out of 232 places at a discounted rate)
- Residence "Isaac Newton" (with 155 out of 258 places at a discounted rate)
- Residence "Dateo" (with 50 out of 90 places at a discounted rate)
- Residence "Albert Einstein" (with 128 places at a discounted rate)
- Residence "La Presentazione" in Como (with 99 seats at a discounted rate)
- Residence "Adolf Loos" of Lecco (with 120 places at a discounted rate)
- Residence "Aspef" of Mantua and College "Morigi" of Piacenza (each with 2 places at a discounted rate)
Any changes compared to previous years have been made to comply with the contracts with the managers and law 338/2000.
Finally, it was decided not to renew some expiring contracts, those of the Gauss and Martinitt residences.
The **timing of the rankings **relating to the Right to Study call has also been reduced: you will have 48 hours to confirm the place in residence and you will receive an email and a phone call to be informed of the opening of the rankings, as well as previous emails to remember this deadline. This will allow to finish the postponement of the rankings by the month of September.
We hope that these improvements will facilitate access and life for students, thanks to the opening of two new residences (Pareto and Einstein) and the allocation of accommodation places by September.
We are available for more information or requests.