On the occasion of the university elections of 21-22 May 2013,Italian students will have the right to choose their representatives in the CNSU (National Council of University Students), a student representative body that dialogues directly with the Government. Svoltastudenti for the first time enters this challenge by applying for its own student,Vincenzo Giannico. The list is UniLab-Svoltastudenti, a platform of ideas for comparison between students, where no specific ideology is predominant. The district is that of North-West (Lombardy, Piedmont, Liguria). If you believe in the power of change, you are tired of partitocracy in universities and disappointed by the predominant short-sighted ideology, support us! Sbarra Unilab-SvoltaStudenti and write Vincenzo Giannico as spokesman for the student instances.
Who is Vincenzo, in fact?
Former student representative of the Politecnico di Milano and vice president of the Student Council,he was a supporter of"Sportello Merito". The project has allowed the most deserving students to receive, as an integral part of the Merit Fund, reimbursements of up to 250 euros for participation in the following University courses:
- Foreign Languages
- Ongoing Formation
What is UniLab SvoltaStudenti?
Confederation that proposes itself as a platform for comparison between students,where no specific ideology is predominant. Inserted in a complex university world, it aims to examine all ideas and proposals with a BOTTOM-UP logic, in order to respond effectively to the requests of the student community.
This categorically excludes,unlike the other lists historically active in this body, any kind of instrumentalization or influence by parties, unions or non-student organizations. UniLab SvoltaStudenti addresses the problems of students on the basis of the concreteness of the decisive ideas, regardless of prejudices and ideological dogmas typical of a university policy alien to its modus operandi.
This is the points program:
MERIT & LAW
- 6% GDP IN EDUCATION, UNIVERSITY AND RESEARCH
- ENTRANCE TEST: REFERENCE BOOKS INDICATED IN THE CALL
- NATIONAL CODE OF ETHICS FOR TEACHERS AND STUDENT GUARANTOR
- NATIONAL FUND RIGHT TO STUDY, STOP THE REGIONAL TAX
- RIGHT TO VISION POST-CORRECTION EXAM
- PUBLIC RESULTS OF COURSE EVALUATION
- UNIVERSITY "OUT OF THE CLASSROOM": MORE EXPERIENCE IN THE FIELD
- ASSISTANTS & RECEPTION HOURS: RESOURCES TO BE EXPLOITED
- STARTING FROM HIGH SCHOOL: COMPLETING MINISTERIAL PROGRAMS
- EUROPEAN "CNSU", IN STEP WITH THE EU
- ERASMUS WITHOUT OBSTACLES AND MORE RECOGNIZED EXAMS
- STUDENT DISCOUNTS FOR LANGUAGE CERTIFICATIONS
- QUALITY TEACHING FOR LANGUAGES
- BEYOND ERASMUS: DOUBLE DEGREE, TO WORK ANYWHERE
JOBS & OPPORTUNITIES
- NO TO 105 OUT OF 110 FOR ACCESS TO COMPETITIONS
- MIUR AND MIN. OF WORK: EDUCATION AGAINST UNEMPLOYMENT
- ORIENTATION: MORE INFORMATION MORE AMBITIONS
- UNI & JOBS DAY
- SINGLE-CYCLE DEGREES: FEWER OBSTACLES TO CHANGING UNI
CAMPUS & PARTICIPATION
- STUDENT ASSOCIATIONS, SPACES AND FUNDS MORE ACCESSIBLE
- MORE BENEFITS TO THE STATUS OF "STUDENT"
- AT LEAST ONE 24-HOUR STUDY SPACE
- MORE INCENTIVES FOR SPORTS AND UNIVERSITY TOURNAMENTS
- WORKING IN UNI & "150 HOURS": ENTER THE ROLE OF TUTOR
Read the complete program at the link: